Holidays are all about families, get togethers and food. During this time, google searches for recipes are much higher than any other time of the year. I personally rely a lot on online recipes, especially for desserts – my favorite part in a meal :). For Thanksgiving celebrations tomorrow, I gathered few of my favorites little treats on web you may love trying. Have a happy and delicious Thanksgiving!
1) Chocolate-Caramel Trifle with Raspberries – See the recipe here
2) Soft Vanilla Bean Caramels – See the recipe here
3) Chocolate-coconut-bars – See the recipe here
4) Honey Gingerbread Cakes with Caramel Apple Topping – See the recipe here
5) Marshmallow Pops – See the recipe here
6) Mini Cheesecakes with Sugared Pecans – See the recipe here
7) Bittersweet Chocolate mousse – See the recipe here