Just 3 days away from my due date, which means It could be anytime when I enter a new phase in life! So looking forward to my new role as mommy! :) Along with the excitement there is plenty of nervousness in regards to the whole process of labor and delivery. My only escape from any negative thoughts is try not to think about it and just imagine myself coming home with the baby. There is nothing easy in life and the fact that so many women do it and do it more than once is enough of assurance that it can’t be that painful. :)
Talking about today’s look. These pics are from 36th week and my last maternity outfit post of this year! Wearing one of my favorite sweater from Motherhood Maternity, which is on repeat lately. Love the fun polka dot pattern and the fit is such that it can be easily worn post-maternity. Chose to keep the look street-chic and comfy with maternity legging jeans, blush pink coat and a woolen beanie. A structured coat worn over any laid-back pieces can easily put an outfit in the category of smart-casuals, and this outfit is a perfect example of it. The coat is super cozy, and the blush pink color is just beyond adorable. I must say, going through final weeks of pregnancy is not fun, and it is very easy to lose interest in dressing up or trying to look your best. What I learnt is – having a chic outfit to wear can drastically change your mood and can also give you plenty of energy and motivation to take a walk outside. So this outfit gave me exactly that! :)
I hope you all have a wonderful week!
- Coat – Calvin Klein (On Sale! (here)
- Sweater – C/O Motherhood Maternity (Available in 3 more colors) (here) , Similar (Non-Maternity) ones on sale (here) , (here) and (here) Ordering two size up would be an easy fit for Maternity!
- Pom Beanie – Old/Joe Fresh, Similar on Sale (here) and love this sequined version (here)
- Booties– Rag & Bone (On Sale!, Only boots that I wore the most all through my pregnancy journey, again comfy as hell!) (here)
- Sunnies– Gucci (Old) Similar (here) by Tom Ford
- Pants– Lilac Maternity (My go-to pants all through the pregnancy! Super comfy and chic!) (here)
- bag– Kate Spade NY (On Sale! One of my best purchase last year!) (here)
Shop the look here. Scroll to see more items >>>>>